Responsible - who is responsible for processing the data?
Identity: LA ANCHOITA DE CALELLA SL
Registered office: Carrer Miramar, 19, 17210 Calella de Palafrugell, Girona
Phone: +34 972 61 70 96
Email: [email protected]
Contact: Sonia Sanchez
Domain name: https://legacy.solimarcalella.com
Purposes - for what purposes do we process your data?
In compliance with the provisions of the European Regulation 2016/679 General Data Protection, we inform you that we will process the data you provide us for:
- Manage the contracting of services carried out through the Platform, as well as the corresponding invoicing and delivery.
- Periodically send communications about services, events and news related to the activities carried out by LA ANCHOITA DE CALELLA SL, by any means (telephone, postal mail or email), unless otherwise indicated or the user opposes or revokes his consent.
- Submit commercial and / or promotional information related to the contracted services sector and added value for end users, unless otherwise indicated or the user opposes or revokes their consent.
- Complying with legally established obligations, as well as verifying compliance with contractual obligations, included fraud prevention.
- Transfer of data to agencies and authorities, provided that they are required in accordance with legal and regulatory provisions.
Data categories - What data do we process?
Derived from the purposes mentioned above, in LA ANCHOITA DE CALELLA SL we manage the following categories of data:
- Identification data
- Electronic communications metadata
- Business information data. In the event that the user provides data from third parties, he declares to have their consent and undertakes to transfer the information contained in this clause, exempting LA ANCHOITA DE CALELLA SL from any responsibility in this regard.
- However, LA ANCHOITA DE CALELLA SL may carry out the verifications to ascertain this fact, adopting the corresponding due diligence measures, in accordance with the data protection regulations.
Legitimation - What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
The processing of data for the purpose of sending periodic newsletters on services, events and news related to our professional activity is based on the consent of the interested party, expressly requested to carry out such processing, in accordance with current regulations.
In addition, the legitimacy for the processing of data related to offers or collaborations is based on the consent of the user who sends his data, which can be withdrawn at any time, although this may affect the possible smooth communication and obstruction of processes. you want to perform.
Finally, the data may be used to comply with the legal obligations applicable to LA ANCHOITA DE CALELLA SL
Data Retention Period - How long will we keep your data?
LA ANCHOITA DE CALELLA SL will keep the personal data of the users only for the time necessary for the realization of the purposes for which they were collected, as long as it does not revoke the consents granted. Subsequently, if necessary, it will keep the information blocked for the legally established deadlines.
Recipients To whom will your data be communicated?
Your data may be accessed by those providers who provide services to LA ANCHOITA DE CALELLA SL, such as hosting services, marketing tools and content systems or other professionals, when such communication is required by law, or for the execution of contracted services. .
LA ANCHOITA DE CALELLA SL, has signed the corresponding custom treatment contracts with each of the suppliers that provide services to LA ANCHOITA DE CALELLA SL, in order to ensure that these suppliers will process your data in accordance with the provisions of the legislation in force.
They may also be assigned to the State Security Forces and Corps in cases where there is a legal obligation.
Banks and financial institutions, for the collection of services.
Public administrations with competence in the sectors of activity, when so established by current regulations.
Information Security - What security measures do we implement to take care of your data?
- Encryption of communications between the user's device and the servers of LA ANCHOITA DE CALELLA SL
- Encryption of the information in the own servers of LA ANCHOITA DE CALELLA SL
- Other measures to prevent access to user data by third parties.
- In those cases in which LA ANCHOITA DE CALELLA SL has service providers for the maintenance of the platform that are outside the European Union, these international transfers have been regularized in accordance with the commitment of LA ANCHOITA DE CALELLA SL with the protection, integrity and security of users' personal data.
Rights - What are your rights when you provide us with your data and how can you exercise it?
You have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not we are processing personal data concerning you at LA ANCHOITA DE CALELLA SL.
You also have the right to access your personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, to request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
In certain circumstances, you may request the limitation of the processing of your data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you may object to the processing of your data. LA ANCHOITA DE CALELLA SL will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
You can also exercise the right to data portability, as well as withdraw the consent provided at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
If you want to make use of any of your rights you can go to [email protected].
Finally, we inform you that you can go to the Spanish Data Protection Agency and other competent public bodies for any claim arising from the processing of your personal data.
If you wish you can also consult ours Cookies Policy